Shutdown Management Training Course is a two day interactive course which has been developed from 10+ years of practical experience in implementation of shutdown management methodology as well as assisting teams in management of large complex shutdown events.
The Shutdown Management Training Course is delivered to present a practical end-to-end shutdown management process that has been proven to work though practical implementation across numerous organisations and industries.
The training course is delivered to assist shutdown management teams (planners, managers, schedulers, supervisors ,operators, operators, supply officers, engineers and other stakeholders to understand all the end-to end activities required with the delivery of successful shutdowns and turnarounds. Improved shutdown delivery methods, when underpinned by sustainable shutdown processes and procedures, will yield substantial savings associated with:
- Extended shutdown intervals developed by the definition of section asset shutdown determinants;
- Value for money shutdowns, using risk vs cost vs performance approach to shutdown scope management;
- Resource optimsiation by the application of sound scheduling techniques incorporating critical path analysis;
- Control of shutdown durations and the minimisation of overruns through improved planning, scheduling, management structures and allocation of responsibilities; and
- Improved maintenance and reliability practices and work method efficiency.