We will work with your organisation to develop an appropriate asset type/classification standard that will standardise the approach to capturing asset data information for asset types/classes. Where applicable, Covaris uses industry standards. For example (but not limited to) :
- International Infrastructure Maintenance Manual (IIMM) ;
- Uniformat 2; and
- Kraftwerk-Kennzeichen-System (KKS).
Development of an asset type/classification standard that is applied to all of your assets will enable:
- Development of effective maintenance strategies;
- reliability engineering functions;
- asset management planning; and
- asset class performance, cost analysis and reporting.